At sunset or sunrise, enjoy the rich variety of gourmet meals and beverages served with a local flavor, served by your private chef, on your own seaside terrace.
Of course we offer an open standard bar of local rum, beer, house wines, juices and soft drinks that are graciously served all day, any time you like.
Sample Breakfast Menu –
· Belizean Tropical Fruit, Locally made Granola, Yoghurt and Fresh Baked Breads
· Fluffy Banana Rum Pancakes served with Belizean Crispy Butt Bacon
· Mayan Chaya Eggs served with freshly baked breads
· Cinnamon French Toast with local sausages
· All Breakfasts are served with fresh fruit; breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including Guatemalan artisan coffee for that early morning jump-start.
Sample Lunch Menu –
· Tropical Shrimp & Pineapple Salad with Ginger Citrus Dressing
· BBQ Reef Burger - Guest Rated 5 Stars
· Shrimp, Cucumber & Ginger Rice Paper Salad Wraps with Sweet Habanero Dipping Sauce
· Belizean Chorizo and Rum Black Bean Soup & Belizean Garlic Bread
· Belizean Deli Sandwich Platter - A variety of smoked cold cuts, cheeses, breads, and Belizean sauces served with locally made chips and fresh Salsa
· Crispy Chicken Tostadas with Pico de Gallo
S Sample Hors D'oeuvres –
· Creamy Shrimp and Herb Dip
· Home Made Lime Cilantro Hummus with Cumin Toasted Flat Bread
· Caribbean Lobster or Conch Ceviche with fresh made Tortilla Chips
· Belizean Empanadas served with Spicy Mango Pepper Salsa
· Assorted Cheeses and Fruits with Crackers and Assorted Chutney and Dips
· Baked Brie Stuffed with Mango Chutney and Fresh Pear Croustades
· “Cocktail de Camaron”
· Cocktails include the Signature “Painkiller” Coconut Pineapple Rum Punch with Fresh Grated Nutmeg
Sample Dinner Menu –
· BBQ Caribbean Lobster with Fried Plantains and Pineapple Cilantro Salsa
· Catch of the Day with a Curry Basil Coconut Thai Sauce or the Chef’s Whimsical Creations!
· Island Shrimp Linguini
· Grilled Lobster marinated in a Garlic Lime Sauce
· Belizean Rum Marinated BBQ Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Sweet Potato Mash and Mango Balsamic Reduction
· Thai Ginger Coconut Seafood Curry with Basmati Rice and Snow Peas
· Mediterranean Chicken stuffed with Feta, Herbs and Roasted Red Peppers with Fondant Potatoes
· All dinners are served with one or more salads, pasta, rice, vegetables, bread or vegetables
· Coconut Ginger Ice Cream with Mint
· Dark Chocolate Truffle Rum Mousse
· Banana Coconut Ginger Rum Creme Brulee
· Belizean Rum Cake topped with Marinated Cinnamon Rum Pineapple
· Caribbean Coconut Flan
· Chocolate Rum Brownies A La Mode
· Tropical Spice Cheese Cake with a Warm Banana Rum Sauce
Please note this is a sample menu subject to change and based on availability of the best local ingredients. Lobster Season runs from June 15th to February 15th.
All Menus will be prepared according to Guest’s preferences taking any allergies or dietary intolerances into consideration.