AVENTURA II is a unique Azimut 58 Italian fly bridge cruiser, with exceptional style, maintained in meticulous condition by a very qualified professional management team. A masterpiece of aesthetics, luminosity, spaciousness and livability. A truly amazing luxury charter yacht, with full extras, built by the world's biggest manufacturer. She is based in Athens & Mykonos and is offered for private multi-day or daily crewed charters in Greece and Turkey. Her modern lines and her very elegant interior combined with living luxury will definitely make your yachting vacation unforgettable.
She is an exceptional charter yacht in her category, with extreme attention paid to every detail, built with top quality materials and decorated with stylish designers' accessories. Her new wooden floor all over her interior enhances her sense of luxury and comfort. Her saloon is very spacious and luminous, with large windows all over offering magnificent views while guests are relaxing in the two large beige sofas or dining in the cherry wood table, which is a real piece of art and has a removable compartment for those who prefer additional space. Various sets of carefully selected tableware and cutlery are offered for either formal or casual meals.
The fully renovated teak aft deck joins with the saloon and has a unique luxurious dining table made from teak wood and inox for al fresco dining. The large teak platform is ideal for diving, fishing or just relaxing by the sea!
The fully renovated fly bridge is spacious with a comfortable beige couch, a wooden table with inox base, a wet bar and a mini fridge. The new modern black bimini offers protection from the sun to enjoy lunch in privacy, while admiring the magnificent panoramic views. The large cushioned areas on the fly bridge and on the bow are ideal for relaxation and sunbathing.
During the last years she has undergone major upgrades which include:
- Very stylish exterior and interior design
- Very luminous, spacious & relaxing salon in beige tones, with large windows all over offering fantastic views
- Very stylish decoration with designers' accessories & quality linen
- Almost equivalent Master & VIP cabins and a spacious Twin cabin, plus 3 spacious bathrooms (2 en suite) with large shower units
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a permanent very qualified Management Team
- Excellent permanent Crew
- Large & fast tender boat 3.60m +40 HP O/E (yr 2016), with excellent cruising performance
- Underwater Lights (Hallogen)
- Low Fuel Consumption
- Excellent charter record of repeat clients
- Variety of Sea Toys: SEA SCOOTER*, SUP*, Water Skis, Tube
- Major Refit, including, NEW: Top quality stylish beige fabrics in all exterior cushins (2019**), New Teak deck on fly bridge (expected for April 2020)**, Top quality wooden floor all over, Teak aft deck, Wooden table + inox base, helm, quality beige upholstery & black bimini on fly bridge, 32' Samsung smart TVs in Master & VIP cabins (yr 2018), Apple TV, DVD Blue Ray, i-Pod connection to Hi-Fi, Very comfortable mattresses in all cabins
*Free On Request prior to booking
** The brand New exterior fabrics and the brand NEW teak deck on fly bridge are NOT in the photos. New photo shooting including them will be available later
Length: 58.0 Ft
3 guest cabins +1 crew cabin / 3 guest bathrooms + 1 crew bathroom
Accommodates 6* guests, in 3 luxurious cabins (2 double /1 twin).
Is licensed to sleep 12 persons (including Crew).
- 1 Master cabin with a flat Satelite TV, Hi-Fi and a very spacious en suite bathroom with a large separate shower unit and ample storage space.
- 1 almost equivalent VIP cabin with a very spacious en suite bathroom with a separate shower unit and ample storage space.
- 1 Twin cabin using the corridor bathroom - with a shower - used also as a day head.
All cabins feature new very comfortable anatomic mattresses, silk roman blinds and stylish quality bed linen & towels in beige tones.
- Crew cabin (air conditioned) with en suite head, at the aft.
* For Daily Cruises, the yacht can host 10 guests
Master Cabin, with a large en suite bathroom and separate shower unit
VIP cabin with a large en suite bathroom and separate shower unit