GUIDING LIGHT SAMPLE MENU
Three dinners are cooked by Captain Shane on a weekly charter, and for every lunch guests enjoy sandwiches with Captain Shane's famous homemade captain's bread. He also makes sourdough bread once a week.
Provisions for the week are at the guest's expense.
- Annabelle peppers stuffed with lemon feta cheese and drizzled with balsamic vinegar
- Caribbean meatballs sitting on top of coconut rice and a mango papaya puree
- White chocolate & cranberry tart
- Buffalo chicken dip
- Seared tuna with a ginger & carrot salad on top
- Key lime mousse pie
- French onion soup
- Tequila lime chicken
- Éclair cake
Of course these are just a few examples. Shane has many more in the cookbook that he wrote a few years ago called "Cooking on the Guiding Light".
- Captain's Drink Of The Day each evening