AZURIA SAMPLE MENU
This is just a small selection of Sally’s many mouth-watering menus. All menus are individually planned to suit our guest individual requests and dietary preferences.
All served with succulent local fruits, chilled fruit juices, freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas. Plus cereals, yogurts and a variety of pastries, breads, toast and preserves each day.
- Eggs Benedict with Crispy Bacon or Smoked Salmon on English Muffins
- Breakfast Sausages with French Toast and Puerto Rican style Plantains
- Banana and Choc Chip Pancakes, topped with honeyed Bacon
- Cheese & Ham Croissant Bake with Tomato garnish
- ‘Viking’ Omelettes …..Fit for any modern day pirate!
- Captain Cocktail Special! – Saute potatoes, topped with scambled eggs, cheese and bacon
To accompany your meal: Ice Cold Water, Chilled soft drinks, a favourite cocktail, beer or wine. With a Selection of Fresh Fruit or a small sweet delight to follow.
- Mousseline of Trio of Fish in a layered Terrine, Mixed Bean Salad and Caribbean Egg and Potato Salad.
- Sally’s Famous ‘ FINGER LICKIN BABY BACK RIBS’ (the most sort after receipe from our guests!), Assorted Red Vegetable Sweet and Sour Salad, accompanied by Freshly Baked Foccacia Bread.
- Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Summer Pasta with a Tossed Green Salad and Hot Baguette Rolls
- Caesar Salad with a choice of extras; Smoked Salmon & Salmon, Shrimp, Chicken & Bacon or just plain, served with a Tomato and Balsamic Medley, and Hot Garlic Bread
- Sally’s Homemade Gourmet Cheese Burgers (In Paradise!)plus Homemade Coleslaw (to a secret receipe!) and French Fries
- Lobster, Local Mango and Avocado Salad,on a bed of mixed Salad drizzled with a Mango Coulis, plus Sweet Pepper Salad and Freshly Baked Mixed Grain Baguette.
- Mushrooms Stuffed with walnuts & goat’s cheese, with Little Gems and Blue Cheese Salad and a Variety of Hot Crusty Rolls
“They say the third time is a charm. Well we will agree with our third time to the BVI was by far the most fun. Sally your meals were superb and Mark your cocktails were fabulous. It was great getting to know the both of you, and good luck in all of your adventures!” Marty & Carole Farrell (Pittsburg – USA)
SUNDOWNERS ACCOMPANIED BY HORS D'OEUVRES
One of Mark’s many Cocktail Specials be it a ‘Viking Vibration’, ‘Rum 4 UR Life’, Bushwacker , Calypso rose, Margarita Classic or a favourite of your own. Mark also has a wide selection of ‘Virgin’ Cocktails which appeal to all ages. Accompanied by a selection of the following:
- Mini Crab Cakes and Spicy Potato Cakes with a Sweet Chilli and Mango Dipping Sauce.
- Asparagus, or Figs stuffed with Mozzarella, wrapped in Bacon
- Sesame Beef Skewers with a Hot Soy and Scallion Dip
- ‘Reggie Reggie’ Nachos with Tomato Salsa and ‘Best Ever’ Guacamole
- Crab Salsa or Goat’s Cheese and Olive Tapenade on Crostini
- Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce
- Spanish Tapas:Tiger Prawns in a Chilli & Garlic Butter, Serrano Ham, Manchego Cheese, Fried Chorizo.
“The most amazing time we have ever spent aboard any yacht. Thank you so much. Sally, you put every restaurant to shame, your cooking is incredible.” Sue & Anthony Steward & Tigs! (Capetown –South Africa)
Elegantly served in our spacious cockpit under star studded skies, with iced water and selection of wine to accompany the following:
- Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Lemon & Herb Butter, alongside are Garlic and Herb New Potatoes, Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
- Rack of Lamb with a Mustard & Apricot Crust, Timbale of Carrot & Courgette Julienne and Stack of Sauté New Potatoes
- Sweet Chilli & and Ginger Swordfish Steak, Mixed Stir-Fry Vegetables and Wild Rice
- Caribbean ‘Surf and Turf’ with Fillet Beef Steak cooked to your liking, Jumbo Tiger Shrimp topped with a Blue Cheese Butter and accompanied by Homemade ‘Jenga’ Steak Fries and Roasted Vine Cherry Tomatoes.
- Sea Bass Fillet on Saffron Rice with a Carrot and Poppy Salad and Tahini Sauce
- Duck Breasts with Soy and Ginger Sauce, Wilted Greens and Egg Noodles
- King Prawns in Sweetcorn and Coconut Sauce, Deep Fried Coconut King Prawns and Basmati Rice
- Chocolate & Cointreau Mousse with orange segments
- Key Lime Pie with Confectionary Cream
- Crème Brule with Crème de Cassis soaked Raspberries
- Grand Marnier Crepes with freshly Whipped Cream
- Individual Mango & Kiwi Pavlovas
- Lemon and Ginger nut Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberry Coulis
- Caribbean Chocolate & Rum Banana served with fresh Cream
Freshly Brewed Coffee or Tea with Liqueurs