ONEIDA SAMPLE MENU
Sample menu Oneida by chef Elena Mpizani Tsiliggiri
- Eggs: boiled, scrambled, omelette, poached and traditional “strapatsada” and “kagiana”
- Homemade cakes and pancakes
- Crepes and french toast
- Traditional Greek pies
- Cold cuts variety from local Deli
- Seasonal fruits and smoothies
- Milk and cereals
- Greek yoghurt
- Honey and homemade marmelades
- “Greek” salad.
- “Pastitsio” (baked pasta with ground meat and béchamel sauce).
- Seasonal greens saute with citrus sauce, tomatoes and fresh onion.
- Roasted octopus with “fava” beans puree from Santorini island and caramelized onions.
- Smoked salmon carpaccio.
- “Gemista” ( seasonal vegetables stuffed with rise and herbs).
- Valerian salad with zucchini,goat cheese and honey hazel vinaigrete.
- Lamp, “Graviera” cheese from Creta island and potatoes papillote.
- Grilled seasonal veggies and mushrooms with “xaloumi” cheese and honey sesame vinaigrette.
- “Souvlaki”( chicken and pork on a stick with pita bread, fried potatoes,tzatziki sauce )
- Potato salad with olives from Kalamata, sun-dried tomatoes and capers.
- Cuttlefish fricassee with fennel.
- “Ntako” salad.
- “Musaka” (baked potatoes and eggplants with ground meat and béchamel sauce).
- Seasonal fish tartar.
- Crayfish rissoto with basil and ouzo (ouzo is a kind of grapa).
- Lamp carpaccio.
- Cherry tomatoes salad with “katiki Domokou” cheese.
- Wild mushrooms orzo.
- Salad with rocket,cherry tomatoes,beet root,green beans,red pepper and avocado in a rustic vinaigrette
- Fish cooked in salt.
- Steamed mussels
- Vine beans salad
- Fried squid
- “Tarama” (preserved fish roe sauce)
- Seasonal fish ceviche
- Lobster spaghetti
- “Ntolmadakia” (vine leaves stuffed with herbs and rice).
- Beef tagliata with rocket,cherry tomatoes,truffle oil and “Graviera” cheese from Naxos island.
- Bruschetta with smoked eel
- “Bianco” (a traditional recipe from Corfu island ,a ragu with fish and potatoes)
- Traditional milk pie with caramelized nuts local honey and yoghurt ice-cream
- “Ravani” pie with mastixa ice-cream and caramelized rose petals
- Orange pudding pie with vanila ice-cream and pistachios
- Chocolate moelleux with matcha ice-cream
- “Risogalo” with cinnamon ( a milk and rise cream)
- “Kantaifi” phillo with salep cream and toasted pine nuts
- Cheesecake with sheep yoghurt ,pistachios, and tomato jam
- Chocolate mousse