Each morning, there will be fruit, yoghurt and granola around 7:30am to enjoy with your tea or coffee. This will vary between berry parfaits, fruit platters, and various fruit bowls. When most of your group is on deck, a warm breakfast will be served.
- CRUSHED AVO on toast with cherry tomatoes and the option of a poached egg.
- SCRAMBLED PARSLEY EGGS on an english muffin.
- BANANA PANCAKES with fresh berries and maple syrup.
- POACHED EGGS on an english muffin with fresh spinach, bacon and tomato relish.
- YUMMY FRENCH TOAST with fresh berries and bacon.
- ITALIAN BAKED EGGS poached in a tomato sauce with fresh basil and parmesan.
- OPEN FACED SMOKED SALMON BAGELS with cream cheese and capers.
Each day lunch will be served either family style, or as a plated meal, depending on the menu that day.
- CHICKEN ROTI'S with a green salad, peach chutney and greek yoghurt.
- HOME MADE BASIL PESTO pasta with shredded grilled chicken.
- GRILLED STEAK & ONION SALAD with warm bread.
- MEXICAN QUINOA SALAD with grilled chicken or mahi, avo and lemon.
- LOCALLY MADE crab cakes with a green salad, fresh bread and a sriracha sauce.
- TUNA TACO'S with loads of options, served family style.
- BEEF SLIDERS with a spicy slaw and home made fries.
- SEARED SALMON with a roast capsicum pine nut salsa, grilled asparagus and warm bread.
SUNSET STARTERS & COCKTAILS
Early evening there will be a sunset starter to nibble on, and a refreshing cocktail of the day to enjoy in celebration of another incredible day out on the water. Beer, wine and prossecco also available.
- MINI PITA PIZZAS with a range of delicious toppings.
- PAINKILLER a fruity spiced rum cocktail that originated at the Soggy Dollar Beach Bar, BVI.
- CHILLED WATERMELON & tomato gazpacho soup with fresh beer bread.
- DARK N STORMY & MOSCOW MULE dark rum or vodka, with fresh lime juice and fever tree ginger beer.
- HOMEMADE HUMMUS with warm pita bread, sliced apples, carrots & nuts.
- PINA COLADA with white rum, pineapple juice and coconut.
- TOMATO & BASIL bruschetta with freshly shaved parmesan.
- FRESHLY SMASHED MOJITO with mint or basil, depending on the week!
- SHARING PLATTER with sliced cheeses, meats, gherkins, dips and toasted pita bread.
- MIMOSA with Italian prosecco & a splash of orange or guava juice.
- GRILLED NACHOS served individually with black beans, corn, salsa & mozzarella.
- MOUNT GAY RUM PUNCH with orange, pineapple & guava juice, garnished with fresh nutmeg.
- SHRIMP COCKTAIL with a sriracha dressing (photo above left).
- CITRUS MARGARITA made with freshly squeezed juice and salt from Salt Island, BVI.
DINNER & DESSERT
Enjoy another Alfresco Meal in A3's comfortable cockpit, designed for entertainment.
- MAHI MAHI with coconut rice and a green mango salsa.
- COCONUT CHEESE CAKE made on board – absolutely delicious!
- SALMON with little oven baked potatoes, crunchy roasted asparagus & a creamy leek sauce.
- CHOCOLATE BROWNIES with fresh berries& vanilla ice-cream.
- GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN with sweet potato mash & an apple kale salad.
- APPLE PIE CAKE with chocolate ice-cream.
- BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN with quinoa, baked parmesan broccoli & a citrus sauce.
- LEMON POLENTA CAKE with plain natural yoghurt.
- CAREMALISED CARROT RISOTTO with sliced duck & a green salad.
- JENNY'S KEY LIME PIE with plain natural yoghurt - the yoghurt cuts the sweetness, its amazing!
- GRILLED MAHI MAHI with a mild red thai curry sauce.
- FRUIT SALAD with chocolate ice-cream (strawberries, mango, banana, blueberries.. and perhaps a sneaky dash of dark rum).
- GRILLED STEAK with a garlic mash, greens & a mushroom balsamic sauce.
- CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY ganache with vanilla ice-cream.